or make 4 interest-free payments of $99.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Recycled from an original Mini Cooper, the Minimalist allows you a raw, unhindered view of the vehicle, as it once was. Simplistic in design - it speaks for itself.
The scratches and marks on the watch-dial will be unique to each piece, as they are all individually handcrafted and 'absorbed' from the chassis. It is then cleaned, and made sure of no leftover paint particles, and finished to prevent rust.
Each watch includes a piece of documentation on the origin of the car - Its VIN number, detailing the specific history of the car that-was - and is now in your watch - for your full enjoyment!
- The metal of this watch is recycled from a classic Mini Cooper, from 1969-1971.
- Polished, stainless steel case - contrasts with the matted, raw dial...
- Uniquely finished watch dial. Different with every piece, as they are taken straight out from the original chassis, and its history to come-with.
- Original VIN of the car is marked on the back to back authenticity.
- 40mm case diameter
- 7.8mm Thickness.
- 20mm Strap Width.
- Weight: 44 Grams.
- Sapphire Crystal Glass (Scratch Resistant).
- 'QUICK-RELEASE' Watch Strap. A tiny toggle on the back of the strap allows you to swap and interchange Watch Straps instantly and on the fly.
- 5 ATM - 50 Metres Water Resistance.
- Tan coloured, Genuine Leather strap.
- Japanese Quartz Movement.
THE MINIMALIST MODEL
- All watches come with a unique Story Card that authenticates the history of the original car.
- 24 Month Full Warranty.
- Handcrafted in Denmark.